Friday, February 24, 2012

You don't know me!

I
sat there and listen to what you said,

tears
came to my eyes my heart broke,

how
could you say those words to me,

like
you even know me,

you
only know the part I let you see,

a
small amount of my life pain and a glimmer of my life joy,

how
dare you tell me to get a job
how dare you tell me I am a failure for I had children young,


how
dare you think your better than me with your self righteous attitude,

have
you walk a mile in my life,

have
you seen the daily struggles I go thou for the love of my children,

have
you ever been in the depth of hell like I have,

No
I don't think so!

You
sit in your tower of white and glass thinking your so much better
than I!

Yes
I made past mistake and I say it again PAST PAST mistake!

Do
not dare hold that against me for you have no right to judge me!

In
all this I hope you see buddy boy,

the
real reason you don't know me,

and
never will get to know me!

Is
your self  righteous attitude you have against me!

I
love you and that will never change but hear me and hear me now

till
you walk in my life and know the depth of the hell

I
live in but STILL KEEP GOING and living life,

do
not dare tell me what and how I should be I will never be

but
who I am and what I am is me and you are still just a child.

So
if you choice to walk away from me then it is you who has lost out
not me

I
been alone for a long time now and you not being there wont hurt me
none
(copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment