Friday, February 24, 2012

The Animal I have become!

The animal I have become!
A scream ring out in dead of night.
A roar and a growl follow it.
I look around I have lost my way.
The moon is full and shinning bright.
A tremor runs thou me.
I start to shake falling on my knees.
A roar escapes my lips.
The beast from within is coming out.
I cannot control it no more.
You all have forced me beyond what I can’t control.
I am turning it to the animal you want me to be.
I run thou the rays of the full moon.
Neither murder nor blood not on my mind.
Revenge is something in all of us.
Sound of paws running thru the woods.
Breathing deep and hard.
I am coming for you.
Watch out I am what you are afraid of.
The beast of humanity is set free.
I am coming for you.
Run run as fast as you can.
But you won’t escape me.
I will track you down for all of eternity.
You shall look over your shoulders.
Expect me to be behind you always.
And when the day comes and you are relaxed.
I shall jump on you drawing the same beast out of you as you did to me.
For now that I am an animal the beast that you have made me to be so shall you be one to.
I care nothing of murder or of blood just the sweet revenge to make you what you are so afraid to be.
But made me be the beast of humanity.

 (copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011


don’t dare try me I am not what you see I am in the thrown of hell I am burning alive with no way out those who say they care are not even there ...lies lies that all you speak to me and those around you .. you have set this hell on me why can’t you let me be your in my mind thou out my heart thou you have cheated on me lied to me mock me I still loved thee and yet I am in this hell cause of you.. Leave me be let me die and let me be in peace for I am in a living hell and death sweet death is all I crave...
let me be..
Let me be...

  (copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011

No comments:

Post a Comment