Saturday, February 25, 2012

just one of those day

oh my goodness of all that is HOLY I swear I am having one of those day.. First it starts off yesterday by having a Tornado come thou town! HELLO I live on the coast normally this thing just don't happen the worst i seen happen is a micro burst or a simple heavy wind storm but a tornado in a bowl of a town oh well. It happen and all I can say was no one was ready for it even I wasn't ready and I use to live in Tornado Alley. the wind was so strong it blow my door open and knocking the door in to me knocking me down. So i end up hurting my back the storm knock out the power for almost 4 hour.. That in it self was oh so much fun with kids home who are afraid of the dark .. Well the power came back on so the kids got settle down and watch T.V. I spent the night between hurting and not able to sleep to dealing with my oldest son not be able to sleep keep thinking the tornado would come back finally at almost 5 am i was then woke up back at 7 am to the dogs whining wanting to go outside and to my Rotti getting out the yard twice and the pharmacy messing up my son night med again for the second time (first was not delivering it with the other kids medication last nigh) so the pharmacy going to fix it and send it back out to me..
  So here I sit writing to you guys and thou i doubt any one read this  I still figure I till write. I did write a new poem last night when i couldn't sleep it called Lover Embraces .. I will post it in a few minutes hope you guys like it well i best be going the kids are calling me talk to u guys later :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment