Friday, February 24, 2012

the start of From the depths of the ink

hello my name is Angi i was inspired to start this blog cause of the poems I write.  Thought maybe it would help me get my words out and if what I write can help someone in any way then I feel i did my job. So with that said bare with me if my grammar or punctuation is not in proper form but this is mine blog and I will try to do my best to do it write. LOL so with that said Welcome to my World where at time it is dark and scary and other time it is about joy and love. But either way hold on to your hat folks ur in for a bumpy road. With twist and turn and unexpected turns about. I may dabble in to my past and even my present but know this it shall never be a dull moment. Trust me it my life and it never stop to amaze even me. Now that I have warn you here we go lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment