Friday, February 24, 2012

in the mirror i saw before me

I look in the mirror today and what i saw brought shock to my eyes
I saw someone i did not know a shadow of the person i use to be
a person i never wanted to become this person i saw before me
in this mirror ...

In this mirror today i see what has brought shame to me
to my family and friends my dear sweet children i have shame the worst i fear ....

In this mirror today i saw what was the worst of my humanity before my own eye and it brought regret of who I was .....

NOW I stand before this mirror Knife in hand ready to reclaim who I was and who I need to be I said my Goodbyes said my love you to.........

The past I have nothing to look back on but to move forward..
I place the Scalpel to my flesh.....

Right at my hair line drew the blade down and deep
grabbing the flesh pulling it from my face...

I am now and never to be the one i was once was i am now new
watch as the blood of my past flows from my past of humanity

I am not who you thought i was i am now what once was keep under lock and key...


The evil and twisted has broken free blood pour from me would you wanna to lick it from me...

  I am twisted can you not see i am what was told to be for warn stay away from her...

  I am crazy can you not see it blood pump thou my veins but yet it is not what make me live the thought i got going on in my head....

You all should be afraid it would not be what is said in the point of calm sociality... I am not what the other mundane humanoids.. i am that of pure of energy of what is evil it is call by other and light by some...

  I am that what i am blood flow from what was once is my face the flesh is now but a puddle on the bloody floor...

  I reach out to you will you reach out to me or will you lick me dry and leave me on the floor as my heart beat no more ...........

As the blood reach my eye i am no longer shocked at who i see in that mirror...
I am not a shadow of that person no more i am me finally..
I am not ashamed of who I am for i am who I am.......
I do not regret what i have done or what i have said...
I am not the fall of humanity but the up rising of the newest form of humanity....
  The self explain no need to speak but express who i am of bloody humanity ......

I look in the mirror today what i saw might of shock you all but what I saw was the bloody truth of my self... I peeled the layers of my fleshy extenuate of my own self....
.......If you looked in the mirror what would you see today ??????


(written by and copy writes 01-2012-written by AHSWS_BSAW-company-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment