Friday, February 24, 2012

music of the night

I hear the angel flying thou the air
The music they play is inside my mind
The beat I can’t not get out of my mind .
The wind seam to blow but nothing is moving
I hear the angel’s singing for me
Is it the end of time for me?
Has death come calling for me?
I feel myself floating upward
I see my body in my bed
I follow the music of the angel
On the wind I ride
Softly and slowly as that of a mother rocking her baby
Silently the senses abandon all of that is around
And all I hear is the music of the night
Softly and gently
I turn my face away from the day to head to the night
For the music of the night is calling me
Slowly I surrender to the darkness
Letting my spirit go with the music of the night
As it call me as it has never before
As it cresses me softly gentle as my fantasy of my mind goes
With the music of the night and I leave the life I knew before as my soul take me where I long to be
With the music of the night
A life without pain and my dream began to the power of the music
The power of the music of the night
Angel of music come and fly to me and take me into the music of the night

 (copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment