Friday, February 24, 2012

Ni Hi broken my spirit

A tear falls a cry of hurt.
A sigh of feeling forgotten
A last bit of humanity of oneself.
A dream the knowledge of who u r.
Gone in a flash.
... A shadow of ur former self.
Smoke arise from the ashes of ur life.
Nothing will be the same.
Heart,soul and mind shattered into millions pieces.
Life has no meaning.
World around u is grey.
That glass u thought half full Is empty now.
What the point of caring when other don't.
Laughter will never ring.
Smiles never be.
Just as the empty words of love never true.
I shall fly on the wing odd sorrow.
Morn the lost of joy.
Beat to they drums of deaths walk.
For you-Ni hi.
Have broken my spirit.
Ni hi it is what u did to me.
For I am now on the wing of the raven.
Flying home to the greatness beyond

(copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment