Sunday, March 18, 2012

final count down begain

Well it been what some would call a good weekend even after a few minor set back the Kids and I seem to bounced back, But other then that the weather was great not to hot and not to cold with a soft breeze coming thou the house I have the windows open and the doors open and at night I still leave most the windows open. of course with two large dog roaming the house I pity the fool who try to even think of breaking in lol . Cause if my girl dog don't get them my boy dog who weigh over 130 and as of today have broken 10 heavy dog chain and 7 wire plastic coated dog leads and today was one of them i fixed it but unfortunate again be broke the clip part off the chain he straighten the chain link straight. So now i gotta find another wire hanger and wrap the clip to the chain last time took me almost a hour to fix the first break .. I swear I am going to have to go to the hardware store and buy a light weight car tow chain and heavy duty clips and pray my silly giant does not break it ... shaking my head ...well tomorrow is Monday and I am going to be busy busy between call I have to make and start going thou my closet and get more items ready for the yard sale next month .. lol maybe I can talk a friend into helping me lol it would get done faster. Well the count done is 48 days left yay can not wait it like a new adventure
well it getting late and i need to get the kiddo in bed for school tomorrow hope yo all have a great Monday :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment