Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 1 if the workout O.o

Oh me My this the first day I started my workout and let me tell you this Oh MY God I am so out of shape am began to think that May be this was not a good idea lol after 45 minutes workout I am tired in pain and starving  and there NOTHING I can eat cause what I do have in way of food it just enough to feed the kids dinner and get thou till the 14 :o( I did find a jar of sweet pickles so hungry ate them and I am not found of pickles but oh well it something oh please may the 14th get here running out of alot of thing and what not! Days like this I keep hearing the song "My mom said there be days like this!" and all I can do is just shake my head and try to laugh cause I knew I wanted to loose weight but boy is this extreme lol.
Well I guess I keep doing this video cause I so need to get back in shape asap cause after looking at the women on the DVD oh my I sure love to look like that. Flat tummy able to wear cloths that is made to be cute or sexy and not just wear wife beaters and jeans wanna be able to wear a bathing suit with out having a cover up on ..
 well I think I am going to go now I know this one a short blog but I got a few thing I like to get done before the kids get home and one being writing more if I can on my Book "Smiles Hides The Pain" so for now everyone have a great Thursday and Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment