Thursday, March 22, 2012

44 more day and then of packing dont seam to end lol

Well I hurt my back and right knee helping a friend out she had a flat tire and need me walk to her with some smoke and a drink while she waiting on someone to help her with the flat tire. Well walking to her i stepped down wrong and my knee cap flipped over on me and in that processes which threw my back out of place with that sever nerve damage.. So as I sit here writing this my back is hurting. Will be glad when the kids are in bed I am going to soak in tub and then go to bed early tonight but at least I got to get out of the house today lol and got to go to Wendy for lunch  all I had only a Jr Bacon Burger and I was full and hurting so guess that means my stomach has gone down in size lol . I also decided to when run out of soda I am going to cut soda out of my diet and I will keep my coffee and drink more water and hoping that will help my loose some more weight . So fair warning I am going to be Crabby lol .Well I know this is short but I gotta go make kids their dinner and lay down a bit cause again I gotta work some more on my closet. Uugghh I swear it will never end lol well I got least 9 day to go thou the house so I can have stuff ready for a yard sale like the first weekend of April and have one every weekend till first of May that should give me enough time to sale everything if not then I donated the rest of it.. Figured that would help me I gave my self a smaller date to have all this gone thou then all I gotta do is get enough boxes and pack all the stuff and be waiting on May 4 I am so happy can't wait for the move to be over with lol and to be able to see all my old friends and my family 12 year is way to long to not see the family.. Well I better run it almost 7pm and Kids need their dinner talk to you all later bye Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment