Wednesday, March 21, 2012

tired but happy

well kids got their report cards today and am proud to say that it as all very good A's and B's on all three of them .. all is going well as far as the move goes 44 day since today almost over with the only minor set back is my health something up with my back i have a syntactic nerve messing up and for the most part it has always been in my lower back but the past few days it has traveled up my back and bother my neck and left arm i can barely life my left arm and barely  move my neck and the pain is killing me which make my head pound and i cant seam to stay awake oh well must keep moving on no choice i got alot to do and short time in it well it getting late and i need to finish making dinner hope u all have a great night .Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment