Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sorry it been a few day

Sorry folk it been a few day since I last written but between the going thou stuff and now two days off of soda which I have been on for the past 18+ years it been ruff on me.. As it is I have the shakes and terrible headaches and extremely grouchy.. Ugh I hate this but I must break this addiction I have for my beloved Dr Pepper plus I know when I do I will loose some weight at least 20 pounds or so cause I drink in the up wards of 24 pack or more a day if I allow myself which I am surprised that my kidney have not shut down lol  or that my blood sugar has not gone crazy lol heck I bet you if you taped my blood it come out Dr Pepper not blood that how much I drink any ways I can not stay on here I really must go thou the rest of my closet I am almost done plus it driving me crazy this clutter ugh plus I got only 38 more days they are going by fast and the fact I got 9 days before my Yard sale start so I hope you all have a great day and please pardon my absent if I am not writing ever day love you all and thanks for all your support also am posting the third chapter of my book hope you all enjoy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment