Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bitter Sweet Day

Today is a bitter sweet day. I found out that my Great grandma Myrtle Blades has passed on from this world to the great beyond of our Native American Inheritances. Thou I have not been home the past 12 years I still hold my great grandma in my heart the stories she told and her laugh. I am trying to make my way back home but I had hope that my great grandma got to meet my kids and it is now to late. I am torn between morning her and the lost of her in our family and the knowledge that at least she is not in pain nor more. What make it worse is after I got the bad news I was told that the poem I submitted in a contest is now getting published in a book. So now i am really confused cause on one hand I have the death of my great grandma and the other hand i got the good news of a poem being published .. I really wanna be happy for when I go to this link http://poetrybybarrymowles.wordpress.com/just-a-dream-my-upcoming-poetry-book-coming-soon-included-poets-are/ .. 

I wanna be happy but then the guilt of my great grandma death plague me. I wish I knew what to do? Should I be in morning or should I be sad but yet happy for the Good news so lost heck I can't even eat. My stomach is in knots, My shoulder that gives me problems where the rotor cup is  now gotten worse sign well it time to put the kids to bed and I think I follow to night all.. Hope everyone has a great Monday .

No comments:

Post a Comment