Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh what a night! Oh what a way to make me stress

Well folks it Friday again let just say already my night last night and this morning has defiantly been out of the normal. Started at almost 11 pm with a knock at the door it turn out a old friend of mine need a place to crash so I gave him the Play room to crash in since I didn't have a couch. So he crashes and then I get a call from my sorta room mate who dog I am also watch which I love to do she so well behaved but he now saying that his trip out of town might take longer then plan which mean he wont be back here for a while but later in the conversation he might not be able to give me the money for his part of like rent and bills which means I wont be able to get the divorces filed all the way. Which in return will make my soon to be ex husband really mad at me and who know what will happen if he get angry hence why I am not with him now and don't want him any where near me or my kids. So that made it a ruff night for me then as morning comes I woke up with a killer headache again like for the ump time this week. So sick of these headaches and all the set backs just one day like to see things go the right way! I know they say that which don't kill you make you stronger or for all the trails and tribulation your reward will be that much sweeter but just once just once I like to see that I do not gotta struggle so freaking damn hard every day. Hell I  didn't have much to eat last night beside some sweet pickles and a small sandwich for dinner last night. I did make sure the kids ate well last night that more important then me eating and that even more so today am Starving but what can I do but hold out as long as possible to make sure the kids eat. I got 5 more days to get thou and my food money comes in I think I can do it lol or at least I hope so.
    Well anyways on to other things I  going to try to write some more on my book but I will admit at this moment my head hurt so bad it taking me so long to just write this lol but we just have to see. I do hope that everyone has a great Friday today and even better Weekend but I will leave you with this little ditty I did last night on my Face Book status .Hope you find it funny as I do lol :o) .........

 Someone come recuse me from myself think I am going insane if I gotta spend another day to myself! I can't get out need you to come to get me, my car is busted and am broke. I had enough of the computer enough of the T.V. The radio gotta go. Please someone rescues me from myself before I go insane. The wall are closing in even with the front door open I can not stand it no more I swear I saw the wall was moving and the the ceiling coming after me oh please won't you come to save me I swear if you don't I just might be a goner.
Someone please come recuse me from myself I thinking I am going insane. I swear I just saw the T.V just talk to me, The computer just flashed me and the radio has asked me to dance.. oh me oh my it finally happen I think I have lost my mind please come recuse me before I get worse ... as I dance around the house singing "shimming shimming coco puff with a tutu on my head............




And remember never let anyone tell you can not do what you dream of doing If you truly want something in life go for it you never know what will happen till you try :o) .. Ciao  

No comments:

Post a Comment