Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What a wonderful day

Well today has been a good day I got food in the house and did really good got two huge cart full of food and only for 400 bucks and then i got dishes done and the frig clean out and dinner cook and ssi for my son transferred to my bank acct and did this all in a few hours plus got the kids homework done too lol I am very happy I also learned that the trip back home the drive wont take but 14 hours instead of nearly 20 hours lol which make me happy lol I was kinda dreading that 20 hour drive straight thou lol but NOW IT A REAL EASY DRIVE JUST 14 HOURS WHICH ISN'T THAT BAD LOL OOPS SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS lol my caps button got stuck now I gotta call the u haul company tomorrow and see if i can put one on stand by till i am ready and then when pick it up pay for it that way i dont have to worry about not having one when i need it know cross all ur T's and dot all ur I's sorta speak .. next is start going thou stuff and start packing what I don't need right now and get stuff ready to be packed and the stuff that not going ready to be sold or get rid of .. well i better get off here and go get some more stuff done got less then 79 days left till the big move yay :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment