Thursday, March 1, 2012

not feeling well

sorry to u all if u had little reaction from me the past few days it going on 4 days of a major headache/migraine and very day it just seam to get worse so please forgive me not much up for company or talking even to write feel as if my brain is going to explode and at this time i just wished it would maybe then i find so relief and as they say it just been one of those day well mine been going on almost a week now so it just one of those week or maybe it just my whole flipping life anyway dont mean to drag anyone down or complain and sound like "oh poor me pitty me " crap just figure u guys like to know why i am not around at this time any who peace out and all that jazz everyone have a great weekend ciao

p.s. i am sorry this is not much of a blog today but my head is killing me and right now just trying to type these words is killing sorry all

No comments:

Post a Comment