Saturday, March 17, 2012

trying to hold it together for the kids sake

can i scream yet i knew that there be some hiccups in these plans to move but not like this the friend of my sister has just backed out of helping us and my sister husband cant take time off work other wise he would and we had changed the date from 6-1 to 5-1 and now even that up in the air and i may have to move by myself and I am scared cause that me traveling with 3 kids in a u haul truck and a 130 pound rotti am soo worried not sure what to do bless my sister she trying everything she can to figure something out but now my stomach hurting just at the thought of this trip and the idea of me doing this by myself
I do it if i have to but it be so much easier if i had help if u know what i mean .. heck cant u tell i am upset i havnt taken the time to write properly :o( well what ever happens happens one way or another i am leaving on the 5-1 with or without help and either nerves intacted or scrambled i just have to do as they say put on my Big Girl panties and get on with it lol .. hope the rest of u all have a good st patrick day and good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment