Saturday, March 10, 2012

In ruff time such as this :o(

Well between the fact I can't work and not always having the money to start a at home job or to be able to just pay the bills is quit hard almost to the point of impossible .. I came across this link for stay at home mom and I checked it out and it sound great and it easy for me to do cause I do that type of Job here at home just for fun or to get the word out only problem I ran into is I don't have the what they call the start up fee of 100 but I figure I at least pass the link on too u all maybe someone else can benefit from this
http://stay-home-moms.com/
so anyways here i sit hungry as hell wishing I had something to eat  but know I don't what I do got is for the kids and they need to eat I probable could stand to go a few days without eating lol I loose some weight and what not. I am kinda depressed in a way my great grandma viewing is tomorrow and the funeral is on Monday and neither of which I can make it to. My little sisters are missing me as I am missing them. BY all that is holy from the Goddess I wish I was home now. I know I keep harping about hating it here but I do. I miss my family so much plus I know if I was at home with my family I would not be starving like I am now lol
  well I can't write no more too hungry to think but let me leave you all with a word of advise ...
"If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help you either. Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday. If you worry you die, if you don't worry you die, so why worry? By WOLFGANG RIEBE"

No comments:

Post a Comment