Friday, March 16, 2012

Dealing with the hands we are given!

Well it another Friday and today the kids do not have school it almost 1 pm and my babies are playing in the play room I am bored to a point  in a bit ai ma going to start family time.It funny how life is I have been helping a young man I know by letting him crash in one of my rooms he does not have a place to live and I was his last resort. Good thing is he was able to go back to him construction job. I can not charge him anything to stay here I think it would be wrong.. I figure the good deed was payment enough ask him when he does get on his own feet to help someone else who needs it you like pay it forward. I figure if everyone just did that help even just one person and that person in return help someone else we would be a better world. I know most of you all know what pay it forward heck the had a movie about where Helen Hunt was in it but the basic Idea is If you help just 3 people and those 3 people helped 3 people each and so forth it would be like a huge triangle and alot of people would be so much better off and alot would not end up homeless or on welfare.. Now before any of you get upset by what I just said know I think it okay if someone truly need welfare cause there has been a time or two I myself was on it. It just those who don’t need it or have abused it that i have a problem with.. Up till about 4 years ago I was able to work and I worked hard sometime two or three jobs to take care of my children. I will admit enjoy being able to be here more for my kids thou i would love to be able to work if my health would allow me. As it is after I get done on here I am going to have to lay down cause with my sever nerve damage in my back will start spamming which is very painful. But this is my life I struggle every day to make it as best as I can and love my children with all my life. Well i got some life changing news the children and I are moving from Georgia back to Missouri. Where I grew up as a teenager. A friend of mine from High school is going to help me move and we be sorta living in a RV for the summer as I strive to save enough money up to get our own place before school. You may ask why that I am moving to a place where I have no home yet well it like this I am living ina house that really should be torn down. The house it self is not the best and don’t get me wrong I am grateful to have a roof over our head but this how has made my children sick I have always been after the land lord to fix the problem with the house and he has not the back part of the house has no light in it all the wire to the lights are either split/cut or just don’t work. The floor are caving in in spot and any day one wrong step will send me or my kids thou the floor. The house is so drafty the during the Winter I have to dress the kids very warm just to make sure they are warm (they go to bed with hoodie on at night and have 5 blankets layered on their bed). The roof leaks in the back part of the house. Then the hallway bathroom toilet leak sewage every time you flush it and if you take a shower in the hallway bathroom the shower leak water so the hallway floor is soak the it also leaks in to the back bedroom to the point it now growing black mood and no matter what I do I can’t seam to get rid of hit so we tend to stay out of that room so None of us get sick. So now you know why I am wanting to move out of here and I rather not stay in Georgia I rather be living in Missouri plus my oldest daughter live in Missouri and I want to be more in her life then just a phone call cause her dad won’t let me see her or visit me . So I hope you can see why I like to move.. Well I have talk your ears off and the kids are up so I need to go and make them breakfast I hope everyone has a Good Friday and may all your dreams come true and thanks to all who have or will vote for me Bless you all :o) .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment