Saturday, March 3, 2012

long night

have u every have one of those night where you wake up and for some reason ur whole body feel as u did something like got in a fight. u wake up with unexplained broken finger or foot bruises on backside or down leg or arms.   Well I have and I have yet to figure what has happen or what I did . I know you can have what is called Lucid dreaming. Where you are physical away that you are dreaming, There has been many studies on the affect and the possibilities of what can be done in these Lucid dreams. For more information you can Google it or even visit this web link in Wikipedia-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream .. In Wikipedia it go more into depth of what dreams are from every angle. Then there is another possibility to explain the unexplained of waking up in morning with sore or bruised/broken  body part and that is Sleep walking - where one get up and sleep walk as if they are walk and here a important note Do Not Try To Wake Up a Sleep Walker! You can harm them if they are startled but for more information check out Wikipedia-   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Walk  .
  Anyway i have done some reading and studying on both of this for I do sleep walk and have found myself out of my house in the middle of the night scared the hell out of me cause i couldn't remember how the hell i got there and i have had Lucid dreaming almost every other dream. There is a great movie you can watch that all about Lucid dreaming it call " Awaking Life "  it is a great movie, My ex had turn me on to that movie and i have to say it explained alot of stuff for me. Well not really sure where i was going with this just that it was a long night and woke up feeling as i had gotten in to a fight with a bull my left leg has a bruise down it and my back as a bruise on it to but I guess I never know. One of these day i am going to set up a cam recorder just to see what the heck i do in my sleep well till then i just wonder lol well think it time for me to go cause it family time for me and the kids which involved pop corn snuggling down on a king size bed and watching movies together lol so u all have a great day till next time keep reading and never give up on ur dreams .. ciao   

No comments:

Post a Comment