Friday, February 24, 2012

the pain you caused me!

The pain you caused me!              (Written: For all who have suffered a loss of a love one. May you heal soon?)Angela H.S.S-Woodle
Written by ahsw-bsaw/07-28-2011/copy righted 2011 

Is it me or is it you?
Why is it does it have to be what it has been?
Can you not see what it does to me or even you?
Do you not care that my heart bleeds as it does?
Is it possible to even know the depth which you have hurt me?
Why is it said it is better to love and lost to never love at all?
When the heart break of a lost love is so much more painful then to never love at all?
Time will heal all wounds they say but what if this wound is too deep?
My heart is cold but yet I feel as it bleeds more with each passing day will it ever stop?
Do you still think of me?
Does your heart still hurt for the pain you cause?
Is your night filled with tears?
Is your day fill with dread such that it never ends?
Do you care to know what pain you have caused me?
Well I tell you just so you know what hell my life has became!
My nights are filled with endless dreams of the past!
My tears have carved a path down my face!
My heart can’t beat without pain!
I have lost all that I cared for to live in an empty shell you have caused!
My mind is nothing but mush I see nothing life is nothing to me!
I am a former shadow of my own self!
A shell of a person that once lived!
Thoughts of death come welcome now where they never were before!
Revenge seams sweet to watch you suffer as I have!
But yet I can’t bring myself to harm you thou I should!
I know I am better than you for I don’t cause harm or pain!
Yet my heart still bleeds for the time when we were happy!
Call me a sap call me weak but one thing is true Karma is a Bitch!
And she is coming after you!
When she does it will be you who will be hurting and I who will not be in any more pain!
So laugh now as you read my words but in the end it will be me who is laughing last!

 (copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment