Friday, February 24, 2012

love one can hurt you deep

I lay away thinking this is a nightmare the animal I become, I cant excape myself thou I wish I could
Some say enemy hurt the most but they are wrong! It's the love one that hurt you the deepest and I know that what
I done has left a scar maybe to deep to heal and for that alone hurt me more.
Words seam to fail, to show you, to explain the pain i am in for what i did to you. I feel a former shadow of myself.
A hole is missing from me and I ripped it out of me.Why I can't not say. I can't even tell you why I did what I did but a stupid animal need.
I scream into the night and no one hears me. I am alone for what I done
Time they say heal all wounds but I don't know if this is one wound I can wait for time to heal.
I walk to the ends of the earth and back on broken glass for you!
I would do anything you asked to make it up to you even if it ment being out of your life forever even thou it would hurt me so!
I come humble!
I come on bended knees!
Head hung low!
heart in hand!
Asking you to forgive me!
Give me a chances to make this wrong a right!
I can and I will if you give me a chances!

  (copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011

No comments:

Post a Comment