Friday, February 24, 2012

MY HUMANITY RUN BY: BELLA RISIKA RAVENA-VIDA(AKA ANGELA SPONSELLER-WOODLE)

I sit I sigh I cry I am alone I have million friend but no true one it seam to count as one
my life pass me by my days turn into night turn day my heart ache my soul bleeds for the lost love that has been taken from me
is it my fault some cruel joke of faith of karma or just the way life has been drawn out for me to suffer endlessly thou out time
why does the god hate me so or I it the devil that torment me so either or so it never so to be fair I cry blood run out of my eye blood is running from my finger tip pooling in to a dark oasis of nothingness at the bottom of my feet
my once white dress know slowly turn red with blood my heart bleed from the very spot it lay in my cheats pumping out every hurt I have endured though out my long life
my soul is gone already am a former shadow of my self so why not make it true
the passion I held for other life is draining away
I seam to care nothing but the internal bliss of emptiness no more pain no more tear will I have to shed no more worries of the life of others NOTHINGNESS IS ALL THAT IS THERE
sweat bliss of peaces it seam
it lonely as before
but what do I care anymore I wont get hurt that all that matter isn’t so
as the last of it more
of my blood cover my dress and the last of my humanity run out I am now who I should of been all along
a heartless bitch who beauty hold no bounds but love has no mercy in this heart for Bella doesn’t live here LIFE AND DEATH LIFE OF Humanity


(copy writes 11-2011-written by AHSWS_BSAW2011-company2011


No comments:

Post a Comment