Friday, February 24, 2012

i am lost

 help i am lost can you not see
i am lost beyond what should be
my soul is gone
heart is broke
my will has left me
i am nothing can you not see
why has this happen to me
can you not tell me please
i am tired of crying
i am tired of feeling as i am dieing
tired of shouting in the middle of a crowded room and yet no one hears me
what must i do
in order to be found
must i jump a bridge
or out of a plane
light a house on fire
burn myself to the ground
stick a gun to my head
or knife at my throat
WILL YOU SEE ME THEN
will you help me please
is it to much to ask
is it to much to do
if it was you i do it for u
but......................

at last u are not me and i am not u
i am lost can u not see me
i am cold now
it getting dark
i can not hear anything
i guess this is the end for me
i will not cry no more
i will not shout no more
i have jumped the bridge
and out the plane
i have set that house a blaze
and i have burn myself to the ground
in one hand the gun is to my head and the knife is at my throat
BAMMMMM
the gun ring out in the night
i am not lost no more
u am now just gone
to little too late was for me
u did not see me
u did not save me
i am nothing but a distance memory
i am gone

copy write-2-2012-ahsws-B-SAW-company-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment