Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Done!!!

 DONE!! 
Sitting alone thought running though my head 
Heart is breaking and only questions i can't answer is 
Why did you leave me?
What did i do so wrong for you to hate me?
Why did you promise to love me and leave?
They go around and around in my head 
As my heart is bleeding
My soul is cracking
I am falling deeper and deeper in despair
My once strong reason for holding head high
Is now gone i barely can lift my head
You won you finally broke me
The demons i had choose to hide from all
Has escaped and on the loose
Hell will be paid but unfortunately not in your blood but mine
I tried and tried to hide the real me
You thought you knew me you where deadly wrong
Sad it really is
I know i am not perfect really did try you see to be what you wanted me to be
But in the end i had lied to me and hide who i was all in the sake of love
Now that you left me broken and torn
The demons i was once ashamed of is the one putting me back together
All i can say is watch out world for i will no longer be the me you all knew
I am going to be the real me and if it offended anyone
To the Hell with you and you can see why it was the one that said they love me that made me this way!!!
I have no more so called love in me
I will be the heartless witch you all want me to be and see if i care no more
I am done dancing with the Devil i shall lead instead
I am done hiding my demons i will let them play
I am done being broken there is nothing left to be broken now
I have no heart and soul for it was ripped from me and i am heartless now
Uncaring
Unfeeling
Just done
Finished at last i am finally me!!!
©AHS-B-SAW-COMPANY-2014-©

No comments:

Post a Comment