Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Am Back finally

well folk it been a while since i was able to get on but i am here now and a lot has happen most important thing is i moved again but to a bigger place and i got a desk top computer so i am able to write which i will be working on my book The Past is the Past .. as i said a lot has happen my faith and trust in some people has been broken and in other it only gotten stronger . I have gotten to where i don't care for what other think of me i have let as i put it my demons out to play that i have tried hard to keep hidden but hell it was what put me back together sorta speak i am finally myself not what other want me to be but what i want to be and if that comes of as being a little mean or bitchy so be it but i am no longer going to hide the real me or be what other want me to be. plain and simple either u like me for me or u don't either way i am who i am and if ur not here to help me as far as being a better me then there the door get out the way so other who like and love me can come in .. But like i said it been crazy here i am still having health issue but am sure we are all in some way or another but i strive each day to try to do my best good or bad. the school year for my children is coming to a end soon in about a month and a half then there be a short break then summer school for them i don't want them sitting around all summer veggie out in front of the TV so between summer school and maybe planning a few trips now that i got a van which is the other big event in my life i got wheels finally after two year of being stranded lol and it big enough for all my kids which is great. the worst news i got is yesterday i had explored surgery and the doctor found some pulps and it possible it Cancer wont know for a few weeks but if it is i fight it with everything i got i beat Cancer twice already what one more time not going to let it get me down or stress beside my stomach one huge Ulcer anyways so i need not to stress myself out and need to change my diet a bit yucky on the diet change but must do what need to be done so i can be here for my children
Well anyways i better run i need to get started on my writing i want to get as much as i can done before i gotta stop get some house work done before the children get home from school hope you all have a great day and remember you are in charge of your life and if someone not helping you to grow then cut them off you be much happier then you think

No comments:

Post a Comment