Saturday, November 21, 2015

Into the darkness!

Into the darkness! By Angela Helene Summers (DO NOT SHARE!! WITHOUT  WRITTEN  PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR!)
In a room dark as night black as the thoughts running  though my head,
I am screaming yet u can't hear me,
I am begging wanting someone anyone to save me but yet I push all away,
I am dragging  the blade of guilty,blame  across my heart and soul,
I watch as you all pass by never seeing me,never noticing me as u walk thru,
Am laying in pool of blood of disturbing,dangerous,evil,self destruction,
But atlas No One cares!
Tired so tired of trying of begging  of just being,
So with a flick of my wrist I light the flames around me,
I watch the red hot flames sallow me whole hungrily almost selfishly,
The smoke start to fill the air the sickening smell of burning flesh is all-round
As the last of me finally burns to the ground someone might of realize 
What has happened but it to last you had your chance to help to save me,
As time goes on you all say how much you miss me and loved me, but As I
Walk all the Crap talk the whining liege of lies, Nonetheless I am still standing there just as invisible I was beforehand 
I just shake my head and walked laughing how funny that all had seam
Never knew I was alive or not to the point no one saw I was needing help
Now as I am gone they missed me but if they had truly knew me
They would of saw me rise like a PHOENIX new and improved me but not me
I slipped way quietly but harshly into the night with no one at my side
I screamed  but yet I cried then I laughed  only to sigh my last breath of this night
To wake on another plane of physical,mental latitude of nonexistent of anything or place you would never know ....
I am all around but yet I am no where I am here I am there to and from under and top beyond and not
   I am that girl you see sitting alone, the boy who don't talk to anyone
I am the mother that cries after her children go to bed
    I am the father who struggle to make ends meet
You see with your eyes not your heart
You feel with your mind not your soul
When instead you should see with your Heart not your eyes
When instead  you should  feel with your soul not your mind
Knowledge  is not all there is to behold sometime it just the actions  of true kindness and passion of understanding  the uniqueness  of the unquestionably faith we have lost within ourself for one another own struggle  of humanity  in life itself .......
In a room dark as night black as the thought running  thru my head, knife in hand ready to end it all....but you came and turn the light on for me and I saw what was really  in front of me was worthy of truly living .........
Me I was truly  unique without a doubt  worthy  Me and you stop and saw me and took the time to save me from me ......thank u for seeing the real me...
•◆COPYRIGHTED-2015-AHS-B-SAW-COMPANY-2008◆•

No comments:

Post a Comment