Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fallen,Broken Angel by Angela Helené Summers

Fallen,Broken Angel by Angela Helene Summers

Broken pieces  laying on ground
Shatter, smashed  beyond  repair 
Dropping  to my knees 
Screaming,crying,howling with unspeakable  pain
Gapping  hole in middle  of where my heart and soul should  be
Blood pouring  into a pool around me
Slowly  the fight leaves me
As the last drop of tears fall
I fall to the ground 
Breath get shallow 
The light grows dim
Blackness  seam to swallow  me whole
Emptiness  becomes  a shallow  breath I begin  to breathe
I crawl my way to my feet
Shake the remaining  blood off like dirt
Watching  the hole in my chest scar over
Heart missing  soul is blackened 
Ripped my wings off
Break the halo 
Whisper  to self never again 
Love is just a four letter word
Walk wobbly  to the stream
Striping as I go
Walking deep in the frozen water watching  the blood float away
Body numbs up just like my soul
Anger begin to take root
Revenge  seam very sweet  like honey
I walk out head held high
Fuck love cause it did nothing  for me
I turn and smile a sickly smile
Gave a wink over my shoulder saying...
The Bitch is back for Fallen Broken Angel don't live here no more!!!!!!!!!!
◆°COPYRIGHT2015-B-SAW-COMPANY2008°◆

No comments:

Post a Comment