Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dancing with Death!! By Angela H. Summers

Dancing with Death!!! By Angela Helene Summers (DO NOT SHARING WITH OUT WRITER CONTENT)

Thought mumble jumbled in my heads, pain raking though the body, mind and soul.. blood moon out tonight, water hot enough to boil me alive as I shall sit .. feeling mixed up thought, not straight tears done stain one own face... blood don't seam to flow as the Web and heb flow of a tide but pool in to a bottomless pit of disparity.. temperature  rises as the body grow colder, heart lay smashed as it was trash. Mind is shatter broken, running as no one home... automatically thought of nothingness , thought of everything essential,  to the mundanes of what and why and how and who and try even a bit of when ...smoke curls towards  the ceiling looking to escape,  as the flame grow brighter ,cold night air remains the same...Black and white shadow clashes  towards  one another In the epic dance of evil and good fighting over me as I am dancing with the Death.. words of sweet whisper in my ear he does tell me.. I watch as I am viewing from another company .. the twist the turn the elegance  of the dance is more then a blur to the naked eye to see but at last I see it all.. empty promises  of love one empty trust and loyalty  of those around me but yet death has remain faithful  and loyal as no other has. As we dance closer to the flames, I feel the heat burn though  me to my soul, I am tired of fighting !!! what is there to fight anymore., for the blood that should be my family is not and the one that not blood but family is no more... I am alone with Death the shadows are closing in very little light to be seen as for it like they given up on me too.. Just as I am to take Death hand like a long lost lover, I hear words that draw me back. I turn around and the faces of my children are calling to me "Momma please don't go!! Momma WE need you!! Momma WE love you!!" So with those words I see that it was just the darkest before dawn for the light has brighten  up and the shadows are fading fast.. Death call my name again begging me to come to him.. I look at my children  and turn to look at death and say "Not this time! I am not ready to let go ! Save the dance another time for you won't have  me tonight!!!" I turn to grab my children  hand and walk toward the light while death scream in agony, for he lost yet again to take my soul.... my mind stay mumble and jumbled  but it okay, pain still rakes though  me and that just means am alive..  The moon may be full and water may be hot but my heart is not smashed just yet and my mind is not shatter just a little Crack but with all good thing,  it seam all the good people are just a bit crazy you see.. so nonetheless  I know I am crazy but do you?????
°COPYRIGHT2015-B-SAW-COMPANY2008AHS10-27-2015°

No comments:

Post a Comment