Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The forgotten by Angela Summer


I am here and always there for you all
Never turn my back
Gave and even gave till it hurt
But still gave nonetheless
I love you all with my whole heart
I am always the one that if you need something I was there for you
But when it came for me to need you
You are not there
I am the forgotten
The one you know that even when you turn your back on me I still be there for you
I am the forgotten
The one you only remember when you need something or no one else can help you
Do you know what it like to be the forgotten one
I suffer alone
I cry alone
My heart breaks a million time over but yet I am still here for you
I am lonely
I feel as death would almost be a better place for me
But yet I wouldn't do it for then who would be there for you if I wasn't
I struggle daily
Pray someday you won't forget me
But I know it in vain for
I am the forgotten a person you use when it suits your needs regardless of my needs and emotions
You think am at your beck and call but
What you don't know is you are now my forgotten
I shall walk away forget you ever alive for it time
I find someone who one make me their forgotten but there everything 
So thank you for what you did I am now stronger then the forgotten you use to know
For I am no longer a forgotten soul ......
.

©Copy right-2015-all right reserved by and of AHS-B-SAW-Company-2015© 

No comments:

Post a Comment