Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Into the night by Angela Summers

Into the night I slip away 
It will be as I was never part of your world
A distance  forgotten  memory 

I shall love you from afar
Never forgotten  in my heart
You shall be

Into the day I slip away
It will be as I was never part of your world
Just a forgotten  memory 

Know it break my heart to be apart
But it for the best for us all
You will thank me later 

Into a dream I slip away
It will be as I was just a dream
A distance  forgotten  dream

Now your world complete 
Your family  is all you need
I was just the sub till time was right

Into the night I slip away
It will be as I was never part of your world
A distance  forgotten  memory....

©Copy right-2015-all right reserved by and of AHS-B-SAW-Company-2015©

No comments:

Post a Comment