Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Don't Belong Here By Angela Summers





Every been in a crowd room face are the same but not 
You know them all and they seam to know you
But yet your alone for they truly don't know you

I am surrounded  by people that claim to know me
Think they love me
Or just plain  put up with me

I am a freak I am different  I am a fool
I know I don't belong here this is not my place
I feel as I was destined to be somewhere

I don't fit in I am not the right mold
I am a million  different  faces for everyone
But who am I ???

By now I should know but I don't
I just want to belong but yet I can't
I long for the touch of the one for me

I been thou many roads of hell
Only to be sacred
To have my heart and soul  broken

I am a freak I am different I am a fool
I am a million  different  faces for everyone
But who am I ???

My life is that of a story of your nightmare
Yet here I stand
Begging  to belong to something 

I often wonder what it be like to be what everyone  want me to be
A cruel and heartless  bitch as they seam to me
But yet I can't find it in me to be such one

So here I stand on my own in a crowded  room
Million  faces  yet I am no one a forgotten
Lost soul that no one know is even there........
   I don't belong here .........
©Copy right-2015-all right reserved by and of AHS-B-SAW-Company-2015©

No comments:

Post a Comment