Tuesday, January 13, 2015

am back again yes again

Well what can i say i am back yes that right am back again i know it been some time between but honestly a lot has happen and i do mean a lot fist there was a break thou with me i finally just out of my comfort zone and started to date and for 7 months it was great till we hit the the middle of the 7th month and the 8 th month and it went down hill fast and when i mean fast it was like whiplash fast before i knew it i was crying and hurting so bad i never saw it coming and yet i still tried to hold on thinking we could get thou this but at last i was wrong we did not and now that it had some time i am feeling like i can and will survive i know sounds so cliquey but to understand u have to know i haven't dated in like 8 to 10 years so this was a big step in my part on stepping out in the dating world and i got burned bad the first time i did but at last i still found out i can do it now at this moment i am not dating cause there a few thing i wanna take care of and the first this is myself and with that is i am on a journey to bettering me one of the way is i decided to write more my blog and my boo and my poems and the second is i started going to the gym  and let me tell u the zumba class is kicking my ass hard core but i am going to do it i got a weight lost goal in mind and a time frame too
   Second thing that has happen was my youngest son started to have more meltdowns with his Autism and he started showing signs of having seizors and his grades went from straight A's to failing and that not my son he too smart . I know some of u are like how would u know he autistic well he had a test done and let just say he off the chart smart his speech is what stopping him well with some changes made ad more music therapy he is getting better and thank goodness he not having anymore seizors and i could go on and on but as they say it is what it is so i am back and decided maybe add a thing on here where i can answer people question or talk about a topic not sure yet welli going to go for now and work on my book some m or talk to ya all later

No comments:

Post a Comment