Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another day in the life that is me 10-17-12

Well folk it another day in the life that is me and well lets just say it has been one of interesting day . I got to meet a friend of mine Brian he was in the area  from his job and well it was the high light of my day .. I know i Know it sounds bad but it was . We got to talk and hang out for a hour or so before he had to leave for his appt but we talk from everything of sports and the teams we liked to cars and in between it was nice to be my self for a change . Normally guys think i don't know what i am talking about when it come to car or hunting or even sports and i do and what i don't know i will ask but anyways it was nice to laugh for a change Brian keep trying to steal my Cowboys lighter cause it is his team too but i wouldn't let him and then of course i got soaked to the bone this afternoon when i went to get the kids from the bus top but it was ok i had fun in the rain lol thank goodness for my ipod lol and now here i sit the babies r in bed the heater on cause it going to get down to 30 (brrr) and i am got the Animal Planet channel on watch the show about the Blue planet now it was about the Wild Pacific just a bit ago which kinda brings me to my point it was showing some kinda bird and they said that the female in a whole thou out the animal species are always in dull color not ever very bright but the Male of all species are Bright and vibrant in color  but Us as humans the women are the one that for the most part go thou the big trouble of making them self bright and shinny ect ect and the male in a whole don't you find that to be kinda backwards .. I mean think about it we as a whole in sociality are backward maybe we should be more like animal in a way who know lol well i am going to get off here kinda tire today hope everyone out there in cyber land has a great night till tomorrow in another day of my life CIAO Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment