Monday, July 23, 2012

Been awhile

hey my reader i know it has been a while since i have last wrote on here and no i have not forgot about u all it just been a ruff few days,weeks,months. i am going thou a lot of changes in my life that as me turn upside down and all twisted inside out but never fear for me i always come out on top of things. But know at this moment not having internet does make things really hard to get on here. I am hoping soon i have it and maybe cable too. Anyway i let you all in on some of what been going on the main thing is my health is not the best i fight daily with terrible headaches/migraines which makes my stomach hurt too. In a bit i am going to be calling to make appt for the kids and i. I have to make the kids on one day and mine the next second there the whole issue with the van i bought for 400 buck breaking down on me yet again so needless to say i am upset but u cant blame me. I am also still trying to loose weight and eat healthier and right now i am not hungry anymore but that for another time.. Sorry i am rambling on well i know this is short but i gotta go i got lots to do and calls to make hope u all have a great Monday and talk to u as soon as i can  

No comments:

Post a Comment