Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here I stand a song I wrote

Here I stand

(just a side note beside poems I use to write song lyrics so bear with e it been that long of a time since i last wrote one enjoy)


I sit here in the dark tear streaming down my faces.
Your face come to my mind and my heart break even more
I told myself I would let another hurt me again
And instead u walk right in and stoked my heart string
Crept in like a thief in the night and walk away with my heart
How could you be the one who walk tho my wall I build around me
How is it you could look at me know who I was and still took my heart

    I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am
    It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win
    I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am  
    It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win

It hurt so bad how I love you now when I never wanted to love
How is it possible I didn't see the lie that floats around you like a flag
It cut me deeper to see how you played me for a fool
Without you I live a little closer to the edge of death

   I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
   It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win
   I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
   It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will  never win

In the end you had done what you set out to do you have stole my heart
So clever you have done to these endeavors to my heart
It is over it is growing strong till I will fade away
You sneak in like a thief in the night and took my heart
Surround me till I feel apart I feel you creeping in on me
I just never knew this day would come to the end

      I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
      It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win
      I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
      It was never fair I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight I will never win

I hate what I have become. I hate who I am now intoxicated by what I though was a love from you
Now all I want to do is burn this world down I have lost my mind it cause you had to have it all
You had to take what was not your you greedy man who had to have it all
Don't you have enough without taking what you don't deserve

        I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
        It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win
        I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
        It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win

Are you so cold you could not face me like a man had to stalk in the shadows
One by one you made your way in to my heart . you are so cold you had to take what was not yours
You had a plan all along to bend me to your will but that all right i will not let you have another try
You are so cold but you feel so alive but lay a hand on me and you will see how i end it alright

          I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
          It was never fair. I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win
          I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am   
          It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win

Here I stand helpless and left for dead but you close your eyes that so many days go by and
you don't even know what you did to me
I say good bye as I rather dances with the devil tonight I can not look you in the eye as I am dancing with the devil
I had believed in you and you had show me the truth of your self you are the devil I dance with tonight
Came as a thief in to my heart and took what you wanted left me to dance with the devil
                   Here I stand helpless and left for dead i know
               I lost my way , I lost my way,  I lost who I am , I lost who I am  
            It was never fair, I never had a chance, It was not a fair fight, I will never win
You crept into my heart and stole it from me so I sit here in the dark with tears streaming down my face again


copyright©2012-ahsws-B-SAW-company-©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment